We're sorry, your donation failed to process. Please try again or contact site support.
Opportunity for Washington is working to surface relevant and critical issues impacting communities in Washington, and bring groups together to offer pragmatic and fact-based remedies to solve the root causes with long-lasting positive outcomes.
Our organization promotes opportunity for citizens, families and businesses to thrive in an inclusive, common sense, business friendly, freedom-first Washington State.
- From Mom to Advocate for Early LearningI have raised seven children in eastern Washington and am embedded in the community. I have been a Director of an Early Learning Center, adjunct […]
- Patrick Zuniga – Educator, Consultant, HumanistPatrick Zuniga has earned diplomas from three different universities, and he has helped coach football teams who have won state championships, but he says the […]
- Executive Director of King County GOPI left 26 years of Corporate America behind to downsize my life, sell my car, cancel cable among other things to be able to dive […]
- Killian Noe and Recovery CafeRecovery Café is a membership-based long-term recovery support community founded on the truths that all are worthy of love and that being both known and […]
- From Homeless to Homeowner & Business Owner, Heather ValenciaOpportunity isn’t something that was handed to me in life. It was always something I had to reach out and get myself. I was dealt […]