Opportunity for Washington is working to surface relevant and critical issues impacting communities in Washington, and bring groups together to offer pragmatic and fact-based remedies to solve the root causes with long-lasting positive outcomes.
Our organization promotes opportunity for citizens, families and businesses to thrive in an inclusive, common sense, business friendly, freedom-first Washington State.
- From Mom to Advocate for Early LearningI have raised seven children in eastern Washington and am embedded in the community. I have been a Director of an Early Learning Center, adjunct […]
- Patrick Zuniga – Educator, Consultant, HumanistPatrick Zuniga has earned diplomas from three different universities, and he has helped coach football teams who have won state championships, but he says the […]
- Executive Director of King County GOPI left 26 years of Corporate America behind to downsize my life, sell my car, cancel cable among other things to be able to dive […]
- Killian Noe and Recovery CafeRecovery Café is a membership-based long-term recovery support community founded on the truths that all are worthy of love and that being both known and […]
- From Homeless to Homeowner & Business Owner, Heather ValenciaOpportunity isn’t something that was handed to me in life. It was always something I had to reach out and get myself. I was dealt […]